SalesMax was designed and validated to help organizations identify and develop top performers in consultative sales roles.
SalesMax Delivers Results
- Candidates with top scores on SalesMax produce at 121% of average.
- 84% of poor performers are screened out using SalesMax.
What is SalesMax?
SalesMax is a state-of-the-art, web-based system that produces comprehensive reports to assist in the selection and development of professional sales people.
The SalesMax System provides immediate testing, evaluation and reporting from an internet connection.
What does SalesMax Measure?
Personality traits and sales knowledge that contribute to effectiveness in a sales role, specifically:
- Sales Personality - All are work-related traits that have direct applicability to sales positions.
- Sales Knowledge - Evaluates the candidate's understanding of effective behaviours and strategies at key stages of the sales cycle. The emphasis is on consultative and relationship-oriented sales.
- Sales Motivations - The relative strength of eight sources of personal motivation to help to manage and motivate the candidate, if hired.
Why Use SalesMax?
Hire Better Talent
Everyone has made hiring mistakes.
Use SalesMax to minimize poor hires and focus on hiring individuals with natural sales ability.
SalesMax Selection Reports provide the following information to help evaluate candidates:
- A Success Index - The probability of the candidate’s success in a sales role.
- A Personality Profile – Quickly shows you a summary of the candidate’s personality results.
- Sales Knowledge Results - Evaluates a candidate’s knowledge of effective strategies in key stages of the sales cycle.
- Motivations – Explains what matters to the candidate and what does not.
- Interview and Reference Probes - Helpful guides for the interviewer to pursue areas of potential weakness.
- Management Suggestions - Recommendations for how to manage candidate, if you choose to hire them.
Develop Your Current Sales Team Members
To assist in Development, the SalesMax Development Report provides:
- A Personality Profile – A quick summary that shows personality results.
- Interpretation - How specific personality factors help or hinder effectiveness.
- Sales Knowledge Results – Summary of sales knowledge scores –use low scores and targeted training for improvement.
- Motivations – Scores show the relative importance of motivators and how the candidate can get more of what they want from the job.
- Developmental Suggestions - Recommendations on how to close developmental gaps with specific resources.
- Developmental Action Plan Guide - Tips on building strengths and recognizing weaknesses.
To learn more about how SalesMax can help your organization please contact us.